Thursday, May 21, 2009

SC2 Demonstration in Korea

One of my Korean friend could play most recent updated Starcraft2 for 45 minutes. Demonstration held in Apgujeong, South Korea on May 21st (Korean time).
It wasn't alot of time but it was enough time to find out the overall feeling of the game.
He had played Protoss and here are some pictures and his thought.

First of all, graphic was not best quality like heavy graphic games like warhammer40k but refined and bright color makes games look luxurious. Units motion and animation also very smooth that makes easy to control. Overall color tone was brighter than before, think they used more bright color other than black and gray.

Most impressed me was game speed, there is no loading speed that I worried before since it is 3D game now. I can't even feel it and game speed also fantastic. I felt that it was 1.5x faster than original starcraft.

Weak part was blowing(?), hitting(?) and exploding(?) effect. I don't know what to say in English sorry for that. Physical and visual effects were too light that makes game little boring to me.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP